Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Friday and I'm Off for a Few Days






I will be traveling for a few days so I may or may not get a chance to update.
In the meantime please enjoy these lovelies...

Adorable Halloween art doll with a vintage look from Garb-oodles Soup

Birdcage with fabric birds. Found on Charlie Pop & Bubbles blog, but made by the talented Alicia Paulson.

Sweet animal softy from Lalootka's Attic

and vintage bird collageprint (what is it with me and birds?) from Geninne's Art Blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Have a good time too!!

Geninne said...

Thank you so much Dawn, I'm honored :) Have fun in your trip!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am not sure, but I think the bird cage is by Alicia Paulson of Posie Gets Cozy. You might want to check her shop and see if it's one of her creations- I could be wrong but it looks like her work!
http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

Oops! Kim, You are right. I found the picture on Charlie Pop's blog but your are absolutely right! I will make the correction right now.
Dawn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin