Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wire Art

I came across this most interesting site, De Beaux Souvenirs. This woman makes the most amazing things with wire! Gorgeous lamps with wire and linen, wire baskets and crowns. They are some of the most unique decorative items I have ever seen and each is a piece of art.
Isn't this wire Bingo basket cool?
The little lamp with the airplane is one she made for her baby son. Be still my heart.
The Sphere Lamp is for sale here. $375
Wire Bingo Basket for sale here. $116

3 comments:

Renee said...

The little boys lamp is gorgeous. Is the price 375? If so that is totally ridiculous.

xooxo

Dawn Newsome said...

Funny, Renee.
The sphere lamp is $375.
D

Anonymous said...

Interesting found. Thanks for sharing

I am an installation artist who loves wire art. Take a look of my recent work of wire art if you are interested...

www.teresa-leung.com

T

Blog Widget by LinkWithin