Thursday, May 21, 2009

DIY Recycle Project: Cardboard Tube into Lamp Shade

When I first saw this lamp I thought it was wire, then I found out it was paper!
Isnt't this a clever way to recycle?how to recycle a cardboard tube into a lamp shade



Patricia has used the cardboard tube from paper towels to make this graphic-y looking lamp shade.
I like the plain cardboard look - but since (I think) it looks like wire I wonder if you couldn't paint the cardboard with metallic paint - if that's the look you want. Or any other color for that matter...what do you think?

What you need to make this project:
2 paper towel cardboard tubes
scissors
glue
paper
tape
glass hurricane (to cover)
You can get the complete instructions for this project here at A Little Hut.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin